Auto Electrical Servicing & RepairsFrom the ignition to the engine to the radio and power windows, the availability and flow of electricity in your car is vital. The battery, alternator and wiring system work together to ensure your car starts when you turn the key, conserves energy while you drive and powers all of your car’s electrical components.
Regular servicing will help to prevent issues but if you do notice a problem, get it checked out ASAP to avoid becoming stranded somewhere. We are located in Frankston and serve many customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Exceptional Care: As a part of the Repco Authorised Network of mechanics we have all the latest diagnostic equipment to keep your car running at optimal performance
- Peace of Mind: We offer the peace of mind which comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee along with the friendly service which comes from dealing with a neighbourhood shop
- Education: Not only are our mechanics attending ongoing seminars and checking service bulletins, but they are always available to help our clients learn more about what is going on with their car
Auto Electrical Services we can perform include:
- Battery testing, replacement and Cleaning
- Globe Replacement and upgrading
- Alternator testing and Replacement
- EFI engine Diagnosis
- Spark Plug Replacements
- Electronic engine tuning
- Accessory installation (dual battery systems, alarms, immobilisers etc)
- ABS Brake system diagnosis and repairs
- Vehicle body system diagnosis and repairs
- Air conditioner system diagnosis and repairs
- Power window repairs
When you turn the key in the ignition and you hear that click, click, click sound with no engine firing it is a good indicator that you have an auto electrical issue. From flat batteries to an air conditioner that doesn’t cool there are many issues which can go wrong in this system. Some of the most common symptoms and causes of auto electrical issues include:
- Dead battery due to poor/corroded connection
- Dead battery due to a faulty alternator not charging
- Engine will not start due to a faulty starter motor
- Engine does not start due to a faulty engine crankshaft position sensor
- Vehicle stalls and will not start due to electronic Fuel pump failure
- Poor fuel economy and performance due to poorly tuned engine
- Power windows will not close due to faulty switch
- Air conditioner will not cool due to a faulty compressor relay
For a high quality Auto Electrical Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 16 Tooyal Street and service many customers in Frankston and the surrounding areas.